Philips Rice Cooker (HD3030)
We have a 7-days return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. 10% re-stocking fee is applied for every item returned.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Have a question?
Availability: In stock
Smart automatic cooking program for optimal result
- Fuzzy logic
- 1.0 liter
- 6 cups
- 1.5mm 5-layer inner pot for even heating, cooks rice tastier.
- 24 hours easy-to-program preset timer ensures meals are ready on time.
- Wash the steam vent frequently to remove residual. Simply remove the steam vent from the appliance top lid and clean thoroughly
- Use the keep warm function to keep rice or dishes warm for a longer period of time, without losing food nutrition and taste. When the cooking process is finished, the rice cooker automatically switches to the keep warm mode
- Convenient and safe to carry the Philips rice cooker away from the kitchen, or to serve rice in dinning room.
- 3 food menu for more healthy varieties.
- 6F technology for self-protecting and prolonging the product lifetime
- Backup memory when power interruption
- Clear vision with extra-large digital display panel
- The computerized heating mechanism of the Philip rice cooker and temperature control for optimal cooking result in different programs.
- Use the reheating mode of the Philips pressure rice cooker to warm up rice that has cooled down.
- Unique 6 steps smart cooking program ensure rice to be more fluffy