Philips Steam Iron 2000w (GC1740)
We have a 7-days return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. 10% re-stocking fee is applied for every item returned.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Have a question?
Availability: In stock
This steam iron can be used with normal tap water and the calc clean slider makes it easy to remove any built-up scale out of your iron. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron, you should use this scale clean function once a month when using normal tap water.
- Continuous steam up to 25g/min for good crease removal.
- The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric, making it easier to iron out creases.
- Power up to 2000 W enables constant high steam output.
- Larger soleplate to cover more in one go*
- Wider hole for easy water filling*
Non-stick soleplate for easy and fast gliding on all fabrics
- The soleplate of your Philips iron is coated with a special non-stick layer for good gliding performance on all fabrics.
Triple precision tip to reach the most tricky areas
- The tip of this Philips iron is precise in 3 ways: it has a pointed tip, button groove, and a sleek design of the nose. Triple Precision tip enables you to reach even into the most tricky areas, e.g. around the buttons or between the pleats.